Each spring, we offer a program to
CSU/UC-transferable classes in such fields as history, humanities, English, art history, communication studies, and political science (each program will offer different classes).
- Financial aid available to FAFSA-eligible students.
- Shared apartments in the Historical Center of Florence.
- Weekly cultural program including walking tours, cooking classes, wine lecture, ballet, soccer matches, concerts, and day trips to nearby towns
- Support services, medical insurance, and 24-hour emergency contact service provided by AIFS.
- Fees (excluding airfare and college tuition fees) are not yet determined, but base price will likely be in the $8,000 range.
- Please email to request to be put on a contact list for this program. Check out our website at .
Other Future Programs:
- Spring 2023: Florence
- Summer 2023: Peru
- Fall 2023: Barcelona
- Spring 2024: Florence
- Summer 2024: Ireland