Spring 2022 Classes
- Chart of Class Schedules (PDF) coming later!
- Course Descriptions and Bios (PDF)
- Course Preference Sheet (PDF) coming later!
- Transferability of Proposed Courses (PDF)
Proposed Class Offerings
* All students will take at least 4 classes and must carry a minimum of 12 units for the duration of the program. Everyone is required to take the Italian Life & Culture class and at least one other class offered through their home school, and then any two others.
This program only (Florence Spring 2022): Participants may opt to take one 3-unit course online through their host school as part of their minimum 12-unit requirement. Please note that Italy is ahead of California by 9 hours if you decide to take an online class.
SANTA ROSA JUNIOR COLLEGE / ANNE MARIE INSULL
ENGL 1A – Literature and Composition (Prerequisite: ENGL 1A or equivalent)
ENGL 3 – Introduction to Poetry (Prerequisite: ENGL 1A or equivalent)
ENGL 4A – Beginning Creative Writing
INTDIS 90* - Italian Life and Culture
CONTRA COSTA COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT / nicole white
ARTDM 136 – Introduction to Digital Photography
ARTHS 196 – History of Medieval and Renaissance Art
INTD 100* – Italian Life and Culture